Download Firmware For Free
MO/MI10 Release Note
- DHCP relay feature implemented.
- Optimization of TCP Session_established kernel.
- When changing VAP/Radio/Network setting, the AP will now report such changes to PrismX if the PrismX Agent is enabled.
- The default user, prism, can now be renamed and its password can be changed, but it cannot be disabled or deleted. Related UI is adjusted to prevent unexpected behavior.
- Slight change in how the main menu is laid out.
- Fixed a VLAN api set bug.
- Fixed some issues that prevented MO/MI10 from reporting to PrismX.
- Fixed performance issues for Safari in macOS.
- Corrected default SSID format.
- Fixed a scanning issue in Site Survey.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Scan Mode GUI from displaying after receiving incorrect information.
- [Station Mode] Fixed some issues that prevented MO/MI10 from showing scanning result.
MI13 Release Note
MX100 Release Note